Lil Wayne Gets Hospital Visits From Nicki Minaj, Drake, Birdman
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Jack Dempsey/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Owen Sweeney/Rex / Rex USA/.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:00:54 PM
- Legendary Acquires 'The Kennedys' Producer Asylum Entertainment (Corrected)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:56:40 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&
Lil Wayne's visitor's list at Cedars-Sinai hospital in L.A. is quite the star-studded lineup! The Young Money boss, who was hospitalized last week following a series of seizures, has been surrounded by friends and family since he was first re-admitted on Wednesday, March 13 -- including bold-faced names like Nicki Minaj, Drake and Birdman.
As TMZ photos confirm, Minaj, 30, dropped by Lil Wayne's bedside on Saturday, March 16, to check in on the "Got Money" rapper. The "Starships" rapper and Lil Wayne have been longtime friends, ever since he signed her to his label in 2007.
Weezy's mentor, rapper and producer Birdman, also stopped by to give his well wishes to the rapper whom he calls "my son."
"My son is feelin Good. Will be home real soon," he tweeted on Friday, March 15. Also on hand: "Take Care" rapper Drake and L.A. Clippers star Chris Paul.
Conflicting reports about Lil Wayne's health condition have been circulating ever since the rapper was rushed to the hospital to be treated for severe seizures on Tuesday, March 12. He was released on Wednesday, but quickly readmitted after his bodyguards found him unconscious on the floor several hours later.
On Friday, TMZ originally reported that the rapper's health was in very bad shape, saying that he was being read his last rites. But a source close to the "Lollipop" rapper told Us that those reports have been wildly exaggerated.
"He drank too much sizzurp to get a better high," the source explained to Us. "He needs rehab but he's not close to death or anything. He's fine and just coming down off the high."
Sizzurp is a highly addictive, recreational drug that involves prescription-strength cough syrup, sugary sodas and hard candies, typically sipped out of Styrofoam cups.
Lil Wayne has often rapped about the concoction, notably in his 2008 hit "Me and My Drank."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite