Lil Wayne in assault probe
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: JD3/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 7
- Photo: Ralph Notaro / Splash News/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Patrick Semansky/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Lil Wayne is under investigation for assault for a second time after a man alleged he was attacked when he attempted to take a picture of the rapper.
The accuser, named by TMZ.com as Alfredo Marino, claims he saw the musician and his pals skateboarding and approached him to ask for a photograph, but his request was denied.
Marino returned to his car and apparently tried to take a picture of the rapper but Wayne spotted the camera, prompting him to shout, "Don't you know all it takes is a word and these motherf**kers are going to f**k you up?"
It is alleged the star then struck Marino on the head with a skateboard, causing him to bleed and fall to the ground.
Marino's lawyer, Craig Chisvin, tells TMZ.com, "My client will enforce all of his rights under the law and all individuals responsible for this outrageous incident will be blamed for the damages that my client has suffered and continues to suffer."
A police report was filed in April when a Miami photographer claimed he was attacked by Lil Wayne and his entourage.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Moore, Amy Adams, Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite