Lil Wayne Out of ICU, In Stable Condition After Suffering Seizures: Report
- Photo: Jack Dempsey/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Gary He/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Lil Wayne seems to be on the mend. The 30-year-old rapper has reportedly been moved out of the Intensive Care Unit at Cedars-Sinai hospital on Monday, March 18 after being readmitted on March 13.
According to TMZ, Wayne (real name: Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr.) is now in stable condition and is walking and eating on his own. The "Lollipop" rapper was first rushed to the hospital to treat severe seizures on March 12. He was released the following day, only to be readmitted soon after.
TMZ initially reported that Wayne was being read his last rites, but the rapper tweeted March 15 "I'm good everybody. Thx for the prayers and love." His rep also told Us, "Wayne is doing well."
Why was he in the hospital? "He drank too much sizzurp to get a better high," a source explained to Us. (Sizzurp is an addictive narcotic concoction of prescription-strength cough syrup, sugary sodas and hard candies.) "He needs rehab but he's not close to death or anything. He's fine and just coming down off the high."
Wayne was visited in the hospital by several of his A-list friends on March 16, including Nicki Minaj, Drake and Birdman. Though conflicting reports on the "Got Money" rapper's health have been circulating this past week, his mentor Birdman tweeted Friday that he "will be home real soon."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite