Lil Wayne Out of ICU, In Stable Condition After Suffering Seizures: Report
- Photo: Jack Dempsey/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Gary He/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Lil Wayne seems to be on the mend. The 30-year-old rapper has reportedly been moved out of the Intensive Care Unit at Cedars-Sinai hospital on Monday, March 18 after being readmitted on March 13.
According to TMZ, Wayne (real name: Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr.) is now in stable condition and is walking and eating on his own. The "Lollipop" rapper was first rushed to the hospital to treat severe seizures on March 12. He was released the following day, only to be readmitted soon after.
TMZ initially reported that Wayne was being read his last rites, but the rapper tweeted March 15 "I'm good everybody. Thx for the prayers and love." His rep also told Us, "Wayne is doing well."
Why was he in the hospital? "He drank too much sizzurp to get a better high," a source explained to Us. (Sizzurp is an addictive narcotic concoction of prescription-strength cough syrup, sugary sodas and hard candies.) "He needs rehab but he's not close to death or anything. He's fine and just coming down off the high."
Wayne was visited in the hospital by several of his A-list friends on March 16, including Nicki Minaj, Drake and Birdman. Though conflicting reports on the "Got Money" rapper's health have been circulating this past week, his mentor Birdman tweeted Friday that he "will be home real soon."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite