Lil Wayne reportedly recovering from another seizure
- Photo: Owen Sweeney/Rex / Rex USA/.1 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: JD3/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
The "Lollipop" hit-maker was treated following a pair of dramatic health scares in October 2012, and it appears he's still struggling with issues after collapsing at work on Tuesday.
According to TMZ, the hip-hop star was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for treatment and was released early Wednesday morning.
Wayne is said to be on the mend following the latest incident, but a representative for the 30-year-old has declined to comment.
After his previous health issues, which occurred while Wayne was in midair, he was ordered to take it easy and keep well hydrated.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite