Lil Wayne reportedly recovering from another seizure
- Photo: Owen Sweeney/Rex / Rex USA/.1 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: JD3/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
The "Lollipop" hit-maker was treated following a pair of dramatic health scares in October 2012, and it appears he's still struggling with issues after collapsing at work on Tuesday.
According to TMZ, the hip-hop star was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for treatment and was released early Wednesday morning.
Wayne is said to be on the mend following the latest incident, but a representative for the 30-year-old has declined to comment.
After his previous health issues, which occurred while Wayne was in midair, he was ordered to take it easy and keep well hydrated.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite