Lil Wayne returns to Twitter to thank fans for support
- Photo: Picture Perfect / Rex USA/Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: Rex USA/Rex USA2 of 8
- Photo: Picture Perfect / Rex USA/Rex USA3 of 8
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Wonderwall5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Nesius/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Lil Wayne has assured fans he is on the mend after he was hospitalized for a series of seizures last week.
RELATED: Celeb flashers
The rapper was initially admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center last Tuesday in Los Angeles after collapsing on the set of Nicki Minaj's new video for "High School."
He was released the following day but was rushed back to the hospital hours later, after his bodyguard found him unconscious in his room.
He was discharged on Monday after receiving treatment in the intensive care unit, and he tells fans via Twitter that he's doing well as he continues his recovery. He says he's keeping in high spirits watching the sports commentary show "Highly Questionable" on ESPN2, and adds, "I'm feeling a lot better and again thk u all for ur love and prayers. It was truly felt..."
RELATED: TMI tweets
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite