Lil Wayne Wore Women's Jeggings at VMAs
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Ralph Notaro / Splash News/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Wilfredo Lee/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Yuma County Sheriff's Office/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: PNP/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: http://twitter.com/Adri_Mane/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Sozufe Adeleri/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: KO/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter / Plixi/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Twitter / Plixi/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Lil Wayne will get your heart racing in his skintight jeggings!
From the Kardashian sisters to the "Jersey Shore" ladies, stars have been channeling their animal instincts by stepping out in spotted ensembles. And it looks like Lil Wayne is the latest celeb to don the bold pattern.
The rapper, 28, hit the stage in hip-hugging jeggings by Tripp NYC for his "How to Love" performance at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, a source confirms to Us Weekly. The women's bleached leopard-print pants hung low (despite being "held up" by a Louis Vuitton belt) and exposed his blue Polo Ralph Lauren underwear.
"Lil Wayne wears Tripp often," the source says. "He buys it from the retail store Trash and Vaudeville in NYC."
The cotton spandex-blend jeggings are available for $72 at trashandvaudeville.com and come in a slew of other patterns. Other celeb fans of the brand's rock 'n' roll styles include edgy stars like Iggy Pop, Jared Leto and M.I.A.
Although Weezy's wardrobe choice was largely dissed by his fans and critics, his big fashion moment still managed to stem its own Twitter handle, @Waynes_Jeggings, which was up to 2,575 followers as of Wednesday.
The rapper, who just released his new album, "Tha Carter IV," on Monday, wasn't the only male star to get gussied up in women's clothing for the VMAs: Justin Bieber rocked cherry red skinny jeans on the black carpet.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite