Lil Wayne Wore Women's Jeggings at VMAs
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Ralph Notaro / Splash News/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Wilfredo Lee/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Yuma County Sheriff's Office/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: PNP/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: http://twitter.com/Adri_Mane/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Sozufe Adeleri/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: KO/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter / Plixi/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Twitter / Plixi/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
Lil Wayne will get your heart racing in his skintight jeggings!
From the Kardashian sisters to the "Jersey Shore" ladies, stars have been channeling their animal instincts by stepping out in spotted ensembles. And it looks like Lil Wayne is the latest celeb to don the bold pattern.
The rapper, 28, hit the stage in hip-hugging jeggings by Tripp NYC for his "How to Love" performance at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, a source confirms to Us Weekly. The women's bleached leopard-print pants hung low (despite being "held up" by a Louis Vuitton belt) and exposed his blue Polo Ralph Lauren underwear.
"Lil Wayne wears Tripp often," the source says. "He buys it from the retail store Trash and Vaudeville in NYC."
The cotton spandex-blend jeggings are available for $72 at trashandvaudeville.com and come in a slew of other patterns. Other celeb fans of the brand's rock 'n' roll styles include edgy stars like Iggy Pop, Jared Leto and M.I.A.
Although Weezy's wardrobe choice was largely dissed by his fans and critics, his big fashion moment still managed to stem its own Twitter handle, @Waynes_Jeggings, which was up to 2,575 followers as of Wednesday.
The rapper, who just released his new album, "Tha Carter IV," on Monday, wasn't the only male star to get gussied up in women's clothing for the VMAs: Justin Bieber rocked cherry red skinny jeans on the black carpet.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite