- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Ralph Notaro / Splash News/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Wilfredo Lee/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Yuma County Sheriff's Office/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP6 of 16
- Photo: PNP/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: AP8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: http://twitter.com/Adri_Mane/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Sozufe Adeleri/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: KO/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter / Plixi/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Twitter / Plixi/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Review: Bypasses Logic and Drives Straight to the PleasMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:58:01 AM
- ESPN Begins Major LayoffsMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:55:29 AM
- Ratings: 'Rules of Engagement' Finale Down; 'Goodwin Games,' &amMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:27:40 AM
- MoviePass Temporarily Removes Wait List, in Advance of Busy Memorial Day WeekendMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:20:41 AM
- 'Behind the Candelabra' Review: Sex, Lies & the ClosetMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:04:22 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Review: Bypasses Logic and Drives Straight to the Pleas
Lil Wayne will get your heart racing in his skintight jeggings!
From the Kardashian sisters to the "Jersey Shore" ladies, stars have been channeling their animal instincts by stepping out in spotted ensembles. And it looks like Lil Wayne is the latest celeb to don the bold pattern.
The rapper, 28, hit the stage in hip-hugging jeggings by Tripp NYC for his "How to Love" performance at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, a source confirms to Us Weekly. The women's bleached leopard-print pants hung low (despite being "held up" by a Louis Vuitton belt) and exposed his blue Polo Ralph Lauren underwear.
"Lil Wayne wears Tripp often," the source says. "He buys it from the retail store Trash and Vaudeville in NYC."
The cotton spandex-blend jeggings are available for $72 at trashandvaudeville.com and come in a slew of other patterns. Other celeb fans of the brand's rock 'n' roll styles include edgy stars like Iggy Pop, Jared Leto and M.I.A.
Although Weezy's wardrobe choice was largely dissed by his fans and critics, his big fashion moment still managed to stem its own Twitter handle, @Waynes_Jeggings, which was up to 2,575 followers as of Wednesday.
The rapper, who just released his new album, "Tha Carter IV," on Monday, wasn't the only male star to get gussied up in women's clothing for the VMAs: Justin Bieber rocked cherry red skinny jeans on the black carpet.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Find out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Tori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Beyonce posts behind-the-scenes shots of the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite