Lil Wayne Wore Women's Jeggings at VMAs
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Ralph Notaro / Splash News/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Wilfredo Lee/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Yuma County Sheriff's Office/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: PNP/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: http://twitter.com/Adri_Mane/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Sozufe Adeleri/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: KO/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter / Plixi/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Twitter / Plixi/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
Lil Wayne will get your heart racing in his skintight jeggings!
From the Kardashian sisters to the "Jersey Shore" ladies, stars have been channeling their animal instincts by stepping out in spotted ensembles. And it looks like Lil Wayne is the latest celeb to don the bold pattern.
The rapper, 28, hit the stage in hip-hugging jeggings by Tripp NYC for his "How to Love" performance at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, a source confirms to Us Weekly. The women's bleached leopard-print pants hung low (despite being "held up" by a Louis Vuitton belt) and exposed his blue Polo Ralph Lauren underwear.
"Lil Wayne wears Tripp often," the source says. "He buys it from the retail store Trash and Vaudeville in NYC."
The cotton spandex-blend jeggings are available for $72 at trashandvaudeville.com and come in a slew of other patterns. Other celeb fans of the brand's rock 'n' roll styles include edgy stars like Iggy Pop, Jared Leto and M.I.A.
Although Weezy's wardrobe choice was largely dissed by his fans and critics, his big fashion moment still managed to stem its own Twitter handle, @Waynes_Jeggings, which was up to 2,575 followers as of Wednesday.
The rapper, who just released his new album, "Tha Carter IV," on Monday, wasn't the only male star to get gussied up in women's clothing for the VMAs: Justin Bieber rocked cherry red skinny jeans on the black carpet.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite