Lily Allen fuming over wedding leak
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 7
- Photo: Reimschuessel/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: VPB/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'Guardia
British singer Lily Allen is fuming after details of her upcoming wedding were leaked, and she's vowed to track down whoever went public with their invitation and ban them from the ceremony.
RELATED: The Perils of Celebrity Pregnancy
Allen's marriage plans became public knowledge on Wednesday after Britain's The Sun newspaper printed a save-the-date note sent out by the couple. It was revealed that the "Smile" singer will wed her fiance, Sam Cooper, on June 11 near their country retreat in Gloucestershire, England.
But Allen is not happy with the news that someone in her circle handed the document to the press, and she has taken to her Twitter page to officially remove the offender from the guest list.
She writes, "Whoever leaked my wedding invite to the press, you're a d--- and your not invited anymore, have some respect and stay at home."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite