Lily Allen fuming over wedding leak
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 7
- Photo: Reimschuessel/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: VPB/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
British singer Lily Allen is fuming after details of her upcoming wedding were leaked, and she's vowed to track down whoever went public with their invitation and ban them from the ceremony.
RELATED: The Perils of Celebrity Pregnancy
Allen's marriage plans became public knowledge on Wednesday after Britain's The Sun newspaper printed a save-the-date note sent out by the couple. It was revealed that the "Smile" singer will wed her fiance, Sam Cooper, on June 11 near their country retreat in Gloucestershire, England.
But Allen is not happy with the news that someone in her circle handed the document to the press, and she has taken to her Twitter page to officially remove the offender from the guest list.
She writes, "Whoever leaked my wedding invite to the press, you're a d--- and your not invited anymore, have some respect and stay at home."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite