Lily Allen Hospitalized for Blood Poisoning Condition
- Photo: Reimschuessel/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures2 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures5 of 8
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Simon/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Days after revealing she suffered a miscarriage, British singer Lily Allen is being treated for the potentially lethal blood poisoning condition septicaemia.
"She is responding well to treatment and her condition continues to improve," a rep for Allen, 25, told the U.K.'s Daily Mail after she was rushed to the hospital Friday evening. "Lily thanks everyone for their messages of support and again asks that she and partner Sam Cooper be left alone whilst she recovers."
The bacterial blood condition can develop into septic shock if untreated.
Allen's hospitalization comes five days after it was confirmed the six-months-pregnant singer had lost her baby. Nearly three years ago, she had a miscarriage during her relationship with musician Ed Simons.
Allen has said having children is "ultimately my main goal" in life.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite