Lily Allen Outraged Over Royal Wedding Snub
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: VPB/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: Reimschuessel/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: WENN6 of 8
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 8
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
British singer Lily Allen wasn't invited to the Royal Wedding and she's royally upset over it!
“well, you can quote me as ‘outraged', why does bloody Joss Stone get an invite and not moi? I sang at the Diana concert too!” Allen tweeted on Monday.
RELATED: Extravagant Celebrity Weddings
Stone and Allen both performed at the Concert for Diana in 2007, on what would have been the 46th birthday of Prince William's late mother.
But Allen, 25, must have received some heat for her comment because the Smile singer later attempted to clarify.
“it was pretty obvious that I was being sarcastic about not being invited to the royal wedding, right?” Allen tweeted.
“Besides I wouldn't be able to go anyway, I have a previous engagement.”
Maybe her invitation got lost in the mail?
More on RadarOnline.com:
From Crowd Ignite