Lily Allen Outraged Over Royal Wedding Snub
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: VPB/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: Reimschuessel/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: WENN6 of 8
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls Ends
British singer Lily Allen wasn't invited to the Royal Wedding and she's royally upset over it!
“well, you can quote me as ‘outraged', why does bloody Joss Stone get an invite and not moi? I sang at the Diana concert too!” Allen tweeted on Monday.
RELATED: Extravagant Celebrity Weddings
Stone and Allen both performed at the Concert for Diana in 2007, on what would have been the 46th birthday of Prince William's late mother.
But Allen, 25, must have received some heat for her comment because the Smile singer later attempted to clarify.
“it was pretty obvious that I was being sarcastic about not being invited to the royal wedding, right?” Allen tweeted.
“Besides I wouldn't be able to go anyway, I have a previous engagement.”
Maybe her invitation got lost in the mail?
More on RadarOnline.com:
From Crowd Ignite