Lily Allen Suffers Another Miscarriage
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures1 of 6
- Photo: Tristan Gregory/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
Sad news for singer Lily Allen: She has suffered another miscarriage, her rep announced Monday.
"It is with great sadness that we have to confirm that Lily Allen and Sam Cooper have lost their baby," her rep tells UsMagazine.com. "The couple ask that their privacy be respected and that they be left alone at this deeply distressing time. No further comment will be made."
She was six months along with boyfriend Sam Cooper's child.
"Obviously this is a difficult time for them both," a source tells Us. "Both Lily and Sam are devastated."
Nearly three years ago, Allen, 25, suffered a miscarriage during her relationship with musician Ed Simons.
Allen has said having children is "ultimately my main goal" in life.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite