Lisa Marie Presley on Ex Michael Jackson: "I Am Heartbroken"
- Photo: Fernando Leon/Retna Ltd.1 of 4
- Photo: SGran/WireImage.com2 of 4
- Photo: Bebeto Matthews/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Cannes: Critics All Over the Map on James Gray's 'Immigrant' but Love MarMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:10:59 PM
- Blake Shelton heads home to Oklahoma to stage benefit gigMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:02:40 PM
- 'Only God Forgives' Director Responds to Boos of His Ryan Gosling Thriller MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 1:57:56 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a T
Lisa Marie Presley is struggling to cope with the death of her ex husband Michael Jackson.
"I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible," she tells Usmagazine.com in a statement. "I am heartbroken for his children who I know were everything to him and for his family. This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me."
In August 1994, Jackson and Presley shocked fans by announcing they wed.
"And to think, they said it wouldn't last," said Jackson as he planted a smooch on Presley at the 1994 MTV Video Music Awards. (She later said that it was Jackson's public-relations people who insisted on the big onscreen kiss.)
Presley and Jackson announced their split 20 months later.
More on Wonderwall:
More on UsWeekly:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite