Lisa Marie Presley on Ex Michael Jackson: "I Am Heartbroken"
- Photo: Fernando Leon/Retna Ltd.1 of 4
- Photo: SGran/WireImage.com2 of 4
- Photo: Bebeto Matthews/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Lisa Marie Presley is struggling to cope with the death of her ex husband Michael Jackson.
"I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible," she tells Usmagazine.com in a statement. "I am heartbroken for his children who I know were everything to him and for his family. This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me."
In August 1994, Jackson and Presley shocked fans by announcing they wed.
"And to think, they said it wouldn't last," said Jackson as he planted a smooch on Presley at the 1994 MTV Video Music Awards. (She later said that it was Jackson's public-relations people who insisted on the big onscreen kiss.)
Presley and Jackson announced their split 20 months later.
More on Wonderwall:
More on UsWeekly:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite