Madonna Mocks Hydrangea Incident
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Luigi Costantini/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: DOUG PIZAC/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Dick Fung/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Hypnotics/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Tilak Desai/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Miguel Tovar/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Madonna always gets the last laugh.
After a recent press conference for her directorial debut, "W.E.," in Venice, Italy, the 53-year-old singer was criticized for making a catty comment about a bouquet of hydrangeas she received from an adoring male fan.
"I absolutely loathe hydrangeas," Madonna told "W.E." star Andrea Riseborough. "He obviously doesn't know that."
Though Madonna's rep, Liz Rosenberg, told Us Weekly, "The hydrangea incident is so ridiculous," the singer decided to poke fun at the situation by means of a short silent film.
"You have no idea how many nights I have lost thinking how I hurt you. Words cannot express how sorry I am," a weepy Madonna tells a bouquet of hydrangeas (watch here). "To think I may have caused you pain. My heart is going to burst with sadness. I need to know in time you may forgive me."
"If I could take back my words I would but I can't, so what am I left with?" she asks, suddenly changing her tone. "I'm left with the fact I still hate hydrangeas! And I will always hate them! It's a free country! So f--- you, I like roses!!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite