Madonna Mocks Hydrangea Incident
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Luigi Costantini/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: DOUG PIZAC/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Dick Fung/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Hypnotics/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Tilak Desai/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Miguel Tovar/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &
Madonna always gets the last laugh.
After a recent press conference for her directorial debut, "W.E.," in Venice, Italy, the 53-year-old singer was criticized for making a catty comment about a bouquet of hydrangeas she received from an adoring male fan.
"I absolutely loathe hydrangeas," Madonna told "W.E." star Andrea Riseborough. "He obviously doesn't know that."
Though Madonna's rep, Liz Rosenberg, told Us Weekly, "The hydrangea incident is so ridiculous," the singer decided to poke fun at the situation by means of a short silent film.
"You have no idea how many nights I have lost thinking how I hurt you. Words cannot express how sorry I am," a weepy Madonna tells a bouquet of hydrangeas (watch here). "To think I may have caused you pain. My heart is going to burst with sadness. I need to know in time you may forgive me."
"If I could take back my words I would but I can't, so what am I left with?" she asks, suddenly changing her tone. "I'm left with the fact I still hate hydrangeas! And I will always hate them! It's a free country! So f--- you, I like roses!!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite