Madonna Mocks Hydrangea Incident
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Luigi Costantini/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: DOUG PIZAC/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Dick Fung/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Hypnotics/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Tilak Desai/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Miguel Tovar/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Madonna always gets the last laugh.
After a recent press conference for her directorial debut, "W.E.," in Venice, Italy, the 53-year-old singer was criticized for making a catty comment about a bouquet of hydrangeas she received from an adoring male fan.
"I absolutely loathe hydrangeas," Madonna told "W.E." star Andrea Riseborough. "He obviously doesn't know that."
Though Madonna's rep, Liz Rosenberg, told Us Weekly, "The hydrangea incident is so ridiculous," the singer decided to poke fun at the situation by means of a short silent film.
"You have no idea how many nights I have lost thinking how I hurt you. Words cannot express how sorry I am," a weepy Madonna tells a bouquet of hydrangeas (watch here). "To think I may have caused you pain. My heart is going to burst with sadness. I need to know in time you may forgive me."
"If I could take back my words I would but I can't, so what am I left with?" she asks, suddenly changing her tone. "I'm left with the fact I still hate hydrangeas! And I will always hate them! It's a free country! So f--- you, I like roses!!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite