Jennifer Lopez Threatens Legal Action Over Reports About Casper Smart
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks1 of 11
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI3 of 11
- Photo: NC1/TWT/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: ARIO GADE/GSI5 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Premiere/DMac/Goodwin//Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Jennifer Lopez is striking back against recent tabloid reports about her boyfriend Casper Smart, threatening legal action over two publications' cover stories.
Attorneys for Lopez and Smart issued the following statement Wednesday to ET: "These statements are false, malicious and defamatory. Ms. Lopez and Mr. Smart will pursue all remedies available to them under the law."
A Star magazine story shows photos of Casper purportedly entering and exiting what the publication calls a "gay XXX peepshow" in New York. The tabloid adds that the visit to the establishment came the day before Lopez's birthday on July 24.
An article in In Touch magazine based on multiple unnamed "eyewitnesses" alleges that Smart also visited an "exotic massage parlor" in the same building as the establishment mentioned in the Star story. The In Touch story says Smart denied, via his rep, that he visited the massage parlor.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Ladies Who Cook
Drunk In Love
From Crowd Ignite