Lorde goes without makeup, wears acne cream in Instagram selfie
- Photo: @lordemusic/Instagram1 of 10
- Photo: Getty Images North America2 of 10
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 10
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 10
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Polly Bergen, 'Cape Fear' Actress, Dead at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:30:00 PM
- Ruby Dee memorialized in NYC with song and danceMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:10:22 PM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- Polly Bergen, 'Cape Fear' Actress, Dead at 84
Showing her age! Lorde proved to doubters that she really is just a typical teenager by sharing her acne-fighting skin care routine on Instagram.
The 17-year-old Grammy-winning "Royals" singer shared a picture of her bare face on Feb. 10. "In bed in Paris with my acne cream on," she captioned the selfie. Wearing her hair up in a bun and a black T-shirt, Lorde took a closeup photo of her face with spots of a blemish-fighting treatment on chin and cheeks.
Last month, rumors and speculation abounded online that the precocious New Zealand singer wasn't actually 17, based on her more mature appearance. To prove the "Lorde age truthers" wrong, The Hairpin website then published Lorde's (real name: Ella Maria Lani Yelich-O'Connor) birth certificate that listed her birthdate as Nov. 7, 1996.
When Vanity Fair asked Lorde at a pre-Grammys event in January if she paid attention to the rumors, the teenager quipped: "Hi, I'm Ella and I'm actually 45."
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite