Lorde goes without makeup, wears acne cream in Instagram selfie
- Photo: @lordemusic/Instagram1 of 10
- Photo: Getty Images North America2 of 10
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 10
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 10
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Showing her age! Lorde proved to doubters that she really is just a typical teenager by sharing her acne-fighting skin care routine on Instagram.
The 17-year-old Grammy-winning "Royals" singer shared a picture of her bare face on Feb. 10. "In bed in Paris with my acne cream on," she captioned the selfie. Wearing her hair up in a bun and a black T-shirt, Lorde took a closeup photo of her face with spots of a blemish-fighting treatment on chin and cheeks.
Last month, rumors and speculation abounded online that the precocious New Zealand singer wasn't actually 17, based on her more mature appearance. To prove the "Lorde age truthers" wrong, The Hairpin website then published Lorde's (real name: Ella Maria Lani Yelich-O'Connor) birth certificate that listed her birthdate as Nov. 7, 1996.
When Vanity Fair asked Lorde at a pre-Grammys event in January if she paid attention to the rumors, the teenager quipped: "Hi, I'm Ella and I'm actually 45."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite