Lorde goes without makeup, wears acne cream in Instagram selfie
- Photo: @lordemusic/Instagram1 of 10
- Photo: Getty Images North America2 of 10
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 10
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 10
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
Showing her age! Lorde proved to doubters that she really is just a typical teenager by sharing her acne-fighting skin care routine on Instagram.
The 17-year-old Grammy-winning "Royals" singer shared a picture of her bare face on Feb. 10. "In bed in Paris with my acne cream on," she captioned the selfie. Wearing her hair up in a bun and a black T-shirt, Lorde took a closeup photo of her face with spots of a blemish-fighting treatment on chin and cheeks.
Last month, rumors and speculation abounded online that the precocious New Zealand singer wasn't actually 17, based on her more mature appearance. To prove the "Lorde age truthers" wrong, The Hairpin website then published Lorde's (real name: Ella Maria Lani Yelich-O'Connor) birth certificate that listed her birthdate as Nov. 7, 1996.
When Vanity Fair asked Lorde at a pre-Grammys event in January if she paid attention to the rumors, the teenager quipped: "Hi, I'm Ella and I'm actually 45."
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Day at the Races
Kendra Wilkinson spends a day at the races with her boys on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite