Lorde goes without makeup, wears acne cream in Instagram selfie
- Photo: @lordemusic/Instagram1 of 10
- Photo: Getty Images North America2 of 10
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 10
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 10
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Showing her age! Lorde proved to doubters that she really is just a typical teenager by sharing her acne-fighting skin care routine on Instagram.
The 17-year-old Grammy-winning "Royals" singer shared a picture of her bare face on Feb. 10. "In bed in Paris with my acne cream on," she captioned the selfie. Wearing her hair up in a bun and a black T-shirt, Lorde took a closeup photo of her face with spots of a blemish-fighting treatment on chin and cheeks.
Last month, rumors and speculation abounded online that the precocious New Zealand singer wasn't actually 17, based on her more mature appearance. To prove the "Lorde age truthers" wrong, The Hairpin website then published Lorde's (real name: Ella Maria Lani Yelich-O'Connor) birth certificate that listed her birthdate as Nov. 7, 1996.
When Vanity Fair asked Lorde at a pre-Grammys event in January if she paid attention to the rumors, the teenager quipped: "Hi, I'm Ella and I'm actually 45."
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite