Lorde shows her natural look to warn fans over airbrushing
- Photo: @lordemusic/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: S. Fernandez/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: AP Images/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com5 of 13
- Photo: ABUS/GSI6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Krista Kennell/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Fern/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: @lordemusic/Instagram10 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com11 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to Shoot in London, Air in DecemberMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:25:00 AM
- Washington and Fuqua ride again in 'The Equalizer'MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:24:44 AM
- Gérard Depardieu-Elizabeth Hurley Thriller 'Viktor' Acquired by Inception MediaMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:17:00 AM
- Oxygen Orders Anthology Series 'My Crazy Love' Featuring Outrageous Romantic GestuMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'Red Band Society' Review: Prognosis Is Good, Though It Could Take More RisksMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:42:00 AM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to Shoot in London, Air in December
New Zealand pop star Lorde has posted a picture online showing a comparison between her natural face and a digitally edited picture as a warning to fans over the use of airbrushing.
The "Royals" singer shared two shots from a gig in Chile on Twitter. One picture shows Lorde with a flawless complexion, while the other, taken at the same gig, shows her with spotty skin.
The teenager insisted fans should not feel bad about themselves when they see pictures of perfect pop stars, as reality is often different to the flawless images they see.
RELATED: 12 hottest Aries in Hollywood
She writes, "I find this curious -- two photos from today, one edited so my skin is perfect and one real. Remember flaws are ok."
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite