Lorde shows her natural look to warn fans over airbrushing
- Photo: @lordemusic/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: S. Fernandez/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: AP Images/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com5 of 13
- Photo: ABUS/GSI6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Krista Kennell/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Fern/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: @lordemusic/Instagram10 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com11 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
New Zealand pop star Lorde has posted a picture online showing a comparison between her natural face and a digitally edited picture as a warning to fans over the use of airbrushing.
The "Royals" singer shared two shots from a gig in Chile on Twitter. One picture shows Lorde with a flawless complexion, while the other, taken at the same gig, shows her with spotty skin.
The teenager insisted fans should not feel bad about themselves when they see pictures of perfect pop stars, as reality is often different to the flawless images they see.
RELATED: 12 hottest Aries in Hollywood
She writes, "I find this curious -- two photos from today, one edited so my skin is perfect and one real. Remember flaws are ok."
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStylish Mama
From Crowd Ignite