Los Angeles police search for escapee who stalked Madonna
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: David J. Phillip/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Jerome Davis/LE/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Tilak Desai/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Wireimage; Ferdaus Shamim/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/abimages/.14 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Police are searching for a man convicted of threatening to kill Madonna, who walked away from a Los Angeles-area mental hospital last week.
Los Angeles police say Robert Dewey Hoskins left a state hospital where he had been committed last year.
RELATED: Star-Studded Super Bowl
Police said in a news release issued Thursday that the 54-year-old is "highly psychotic" and can be extremely violent and should not be approached by members of the public.
Hoskins served a 10-year prison sentence for stalking and threatening Madonna, and court records show he was convicted of vandalism in July 2011. The singer testified against him during his 1996 trial.
Police say they have searched areas where Hoskins may try to go, including the city of Long Beach, which is south of Los Angeles.
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite