Lourdes makes out with boyfriend in front of Madonna
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 14
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Tilak Desai/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: KAREL PRINSLOO/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Retna Ltd.10 of 14
- Photo: PETER SMITH/StarTraks11 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin12 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Madonna is redefining what it means to be a "cool mom." The legendary pop singer, 54, spent the majority of her time at a June 18 afterparty for the Cinema Society screening of her documentary, "Madonna: The MDNA Tour," partying with her kids -- and both Lourdes and Rocco looked like they were having a blast.
According to an onlooker, the Material Girl didn't seem to bat an eye when Leon, 16, made out with her boyfriend, "Homeland" actor Timothee Chalamet.
Leon and Chalamet were first linked in April after they were photographed walking side-by-side to a dinner date in New York on April 14. The young couple was accompanied by Leon's father -- and Madonna's ex-boyfriend, personal trainer Carlos Leon -- as well as Leon's current girlfriend.
A source told Us Weekly at the time that the pair were dating, but added that it was in a "loose" sense. "They are teenagers being teenagers so I guess you can call it that," the source said.
At Tuesday's afterparty, Leon looked like she just wanted to have fun, hanging out with two male friends and later dancing with a group of her pals (mom Madonna later joined in around 1:30 in the morning).
Madonna's son Rocco, meanwhile, had a few break dancers in his group of friends, and was busy partying on the dance floor.
"He's a Leo, what can I say?" Madonna told Us earlier in the evening. "He's disconcertingly comfortable onstage and I was thrilled to see him every night. He gave me a little boost of energy." (Rocco's dad is the pop superstar's second ex-husband Guy Ritchie.)
"Go Rocco, wherever you are!" she continued. "However, he does not look like that [like how appears in the concert film]. In one year he has grown. He's six feet tall. His voice has deepened and I'm a bit scared of him."
The threesome continued to hold court throughout the event but later left the festivities around 2 a.m.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite