Lourdes makes out with boyfriend in front of Madonna
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 14
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Tilak Desai/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: KAREL PRINSLOO/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Retna Ltd.10 of 14
- Photo: PETER SMITH/StarTraks11 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin12 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Madonna is redefining what it means to be a "cool mom." The legendary pop singer, 54, spent the majority of her time at a June 18 afterparty for the Cinema Society screening of her documentary, "Madonna: The MDNA Tour," partying with her kids -- and both Lourdes and Rocco looked like they were having a blast.
According to an onlooker, the Material Girl didn't seem to bat an eye when Leon, 16, made out with her boyfriend, "Homeland" actor Timothee Chalamet.
Leon and Chalamet were first linked in April after they were photographed walking side-by-side to a dinner date in New York on April 14. The young couple was accompanied by Leon's father -- and Madonna's ex-boyfriend, personal trainer Carlos Leon -- as well as Leon's current girlfriend.
A source told Us Weekly at the time that the pair were dating, but added that it was in a "loose" sense. "They are teenagers being teenagers so I guess you can call it that," the source said.
At Tuesday's afterparty, Leon looked like she just wanted to have fun, hanging out with two male friends and later dancing with a group of her pals (mom Madonna later joined in around 1:30 in the morning).
Madonna's son Rocco, meanwhile, had a few break dancers in his group of friends, and was busy partying on the dance floor.
"He's a Leo, what can I say?" Madonna told Us earlier in the evening. "He's disconcertingly comfortable onstage and I was thrilled to see him every night. He gave me a little boost of energy." (Rocco's dad is the pop superstar's second ex-husband Guy Ritchie.)
"Go Rocco, wherever you are!" she continued. "However, he does not look like that [like how appears in the concert film]. In one year he has grown. He's six feet tall. His voice has deepened and I'm a bit scared of him."
The threesome continued to hold court throughout the event but later left the festivities around 2 a.m.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite