Love begs daughter to get in touch
- Photo: Alex Blasquez/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: James Whatling/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Chris Jackson/GettyImages.com6 of 9
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
Courtney Love has issued an emotional plea to her daughter Frances Bean Cobain begging her to get in touch six months after she lost custody of the teenager.
RELATED: See more pics of Courtney Love
The 17-year-old, Love's only child with late husband Kurt Cobain, was placed under the temporary guardianship of her paternal grandmother and aunt in December 2009 after requesting to live with her relatives.
Love was then slapped with a temporary restraining order keeping her away from Frances.
The Hole front woman has now taken to the Internet to plead with the youngster to get in contact - insisting she desperately misses her daughter.
RELATED: Read more about Courtney Love
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, Love writes, "Bean I saw you at Coachella in a pic ... I love you, sorry to take to the world wide Ethernet but I love you and I don't know how to tell you without telling one of the pack, madly. I know you don't want me to not succeed and I know you're wiser than anyone I know, but I know you need me and I need you. I miss you Bean."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite