Lucky apologizes for unflattering Britney Spears photos
- Photo: Lucky/.1 of 10
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Britney Spears/Twitter4 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
"Who put that wig too low on Britney's head?"
That was one of a stream of dissatisfied tweets that surfaced last week after Lucky magazine unveiled its latest cover. Featuring an unnatural-looking Britney Spears decked out in sparkly fashions, the photo spread that accompanied the cover story angered readers, who immediately began tweeting nasty remarks about what one called the "truly heinous" pictures.
The main issue for Lucky readers was what appears to be a wig, sitting at a funny angle on the pop star's head.
RELATED: Young Hollywood Moms
As negative tweets continued to pour in, the magazine ultimately apologized, tweeting, "As always, we will share with our team and we're sorry to have let some of you down."
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite