Lucky apologizes for unflattering Britney Spears photos
- Photo: Lucky/.1 of 10
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Britney Spears/Twitter4 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
"Who put that wig too low on Britney's head?"
That was one of a stream of dissatisfied tweets that surfaced last week after Lucky magazine unveiled its latest cover. Featuring an unnatural-looking Britney Spears decked out in sparkly fashions, the photo spread that accompanied the cover story angered readers, who immediately began tweeting nasty remarks about what one called the "truly heinous" pictures.
The main issue for Lucky readers was what appears to be a wig, sitting at a funny angle on the pop star's head.
RELATED: Young Hollywood Moms
As negative tweets continued to pour in, the magazine ultimately apologized, tweeting, "As always, we will share with our team and we're sorry to have let some of you down."
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite