Lucky apologizes for unflattering Britney Spears photos
- Photo: Lucky/.1 of 10
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Britney Spears/Twitter4 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
"Who put that wig too low on Britney's head?"
That was one of a stream of dissatisfied tweets that surfaced last week after Lucky magazine unveiled its latest cover. Featuring an unnatural-looking Britney Spears decked out in sparkly fashions, the photo spread that accompanied the cover story angered readers, who immediately began tweeting nasty remarks about what one called the "truly heinous" pictures.
The main issue for Lucky readers was what appears to be a wig, sitting at a funny angle on the pop star's head.
RELATED: Young Hollywood Moms
As negative tweets continued to pour in, the magazine ultimately apologized, tweeting, "As always, we will share with our team and we're sorry to have let some of you down."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Flop?
From Crowd Ignite