Lucky apologizes for unflattering Britney Spears photos
- Photo: Lucky/.1 of 10
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Britney Spears/Twitter4 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential CandidateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Sneaky 'Better Call Saul' Teaser Billboard Pops Up in Albuquerque (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Chernin Group, AT&T to Buy Controlling Stake in FullscreenMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
- 'Justified' EP Taylor Elmore Signs Overall Deal With CBS Television StudiosMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:00:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Michelle Fairley to Rise Again on ABC's 'ResurMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential Candidate
"Who put that wig too low on Britney's head?"
That was one of a stream of dissatisfied tweets that surfaced last week after Lucky magazine unveiled its latest cover. Featuring an unnatural-looking Britney Spears decked out in sparkly fashions, the photo spread that accompanied the cover story angered readers, who immediately began tweeting nasty remarks about what one called the "truly heinous" pictures.
The main issue for Lucky readers was what appears to be a wig, sitting at a funny angle on the pop star's head.
RELATED: Young Hollywood Moms
As negative tweets continued to pour in, the magazine ultimately apologized, tweeting, "As always, we will share with our team and we're sorry to have let some of you down."
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite