- Photo: JD3/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: QUEEN INTERNATIONAL/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/AP6 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Chiu/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Mitchell Zachs/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Cheryl Gerber/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive ProducersMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:08:58 PM
- Carole King Hits D.C. for Gershwin Salute MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:03:12 PM
- Zac Efron Will Get Busted With Cocaine in Fox's 'Narc'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:00:27 PM
- Universal's 'Endless Love' Hitting Theaters on Valentine's DayMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:47:06 PM
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive VidMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:21:51 PM
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive Producers
The awards ceremony is famous for its pre-recorded musical segments, known as cyphers, which this year (2011) was presented by DJ Premier and featured rappers Eminem, Busta Rhymes, Ludacris and B.o.B., as well as a rhyming Chris Brown.
Earlier this week, Oct. 17, Premier revealed there was one eager participant he was forced to reject when putting together the rap posse - because the "Baby" hit-maker wasn't expected to pen his own lyrics.
The producer said, "Justin Bieber even asked if he could do the cypher... But, then we heard, 'He wants Luda to write his rhyme.' I was like, 'Oh, no, no, no, no, no.' If you ain't (sic) writing your own rhyme, you can't do it."
However, Ludacris has now reached out to Premier to clear up the rumors, insisting he was never approached to help Bieber with his punchlines.
In a Twitter.com post, the rapper writes, "My Lil homie @justinbieber loves hip hop & at no point was I supposed to write his cypher flow. #getyafactsright"
And Premier has thanked Ludacris for setting the record straight.
He tweets, "Spoke 2 (sic) @Ludacris & he witnessed Justin Beiber (sic) write his rhymes & that he can flow... He said he wasn't s'posed (supposed) to write 4 tha (for the) Cypher... So shout to @Ludacris for givin' me the correct info."
The BET Hip-Hop Awards took place in Atlanta, Georgia on Oct. 1, 2011.
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite