Ludacris denies writing rap for Justin Bieber
- Photo: JD3/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: QUEEN INTERNATIONAL/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Chiu/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Mitchell Zachs/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Cheryl Gerber/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Polly Bergen, 'Cape Fear' Actress, Dead at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:30:00 PM
- Ruby Dee memorialized in NYC with song and danceMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:10:22 PM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- Polly Bergen, 'Cape Fear' Actress, Dead at 84
The awards ceremony is famous for its pre-recorded musical segments, known as cyphers, which this year (2011) was presented by DJ Premier and featured rappers Eminem, Busta Rhymes, Ludacris and B.o.B., as well as a rhyming Chris Brown.
Earlier this week, Oct. 17, Premier revealed there was one eager participant he was forced to reject when putting together the rap posse - because the "Baby" hit-maker wasn't expected to pen his own lyrics.
The producer said, "Justin Bieber even asked if he could do the cypher... But, then we heard, 'He wants Luda to write his rhyme.' I was like, 'Oh, no, no, no, no, no.' If you ain't (sic) writing your own rhyme, you can't do it."
However, Ludacris has now reached out to Premier to clear up the rumors, insisting he was never approached to help Bieber with his punchlines.
In a Twitter.com post, the rapper writes, "My Lil homie @justinbieber loves hip hop & at no point was I supposed to write his cypher flow. #getyafactsright"
And Premier has thanked Ludacris for setting the record straight.
He tweets, "Spoke 2 (sic) @Ludacris & he witnessed Justin Beiber (sic) write his rhymes & that he can flow... He said he wasn't s'posed (supposed) to write 4 tha (for the) Cypher... So shout to @Ludacris for givin' me the correct info."
The BET Hip-Hop Awards took place in Atlanta, Georgia on Oct. 1, 2011.
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite