- Photo: JD3/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: QUEEN INTERNATIONAL/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/AP6 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Chiu/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Mitchell Zachs/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Cheryl Gerber/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes Deals: Sundance Selects Buys Dardenne Brothers' 'Two Days, One Night&apMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 12:58:51 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video)
The awards ceremony is famous for its pre-recorded musical segments, known as cyphers, which this year (2011) was presented by DJ Premier and featured rappers Eminem, Busta Rhymes, Ludacris and B.o.B., as well as a rhyming Chris Brown.
Earlier this week, Oct. 17, Premier revealed there was one eager participant he was forced to reject when putting together the rap posse - because the "Baby" hit-maker wasn't expected to pen his own lyrics.
The producer said, "Justin Bieber even asked if he could do the cypher... But, then we heard, 'He wants Luda to write his rhyme.' I was like, 'Oh, no, no, no, no, no.' If you ain't (sic) writing your own rhyme, you can't do it."
However, Ludacris has now reached out to Premier to clear up the rumors, insisting he was never approached to help Bieber with his punchlines.
In a Twitter.com post, the rapper writes, "My Lil homie @justinbieber loves hip hop & at no point was I supposed to write his cypher flow. #getyafactsright"
And Premier has thanked Ludacris for setting the record straight.
He tweets, "Spoke 2 (sic) @Ludacris & he witnessed Justin Beiber (sic) write his rhymes & that he can flow... He said he wasn't s'posed (supposed) to write 4 tha (for the) Cypher... So shout to @Ludacris for givin' me the correct info."
The BET Hip-Hop Awards took place in Atlanta, Georgia on Oct. 1, 2011.
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite