- Photo: JD3/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: QUEEN INTERNATIONAL/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/AP6 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Chiu/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Mitchell Zachs/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Cheryl Gerber/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 10 of 'Arrested Development's' Best Inside Jokes (Videos)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 1:01:03 PM
- Celebrities playing celebritiesMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 12:50:59 PM
- 'Great Gatsby' Becomes 1st Baz Luhrmann Film to Cross $100M DomesticallyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 12:49:50 PM
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 12:15:52 PM
- Mariah Carey Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During 'Good Morning America' AppearanceMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 12:09:41 PM
- 10 of 'Arrested Development's' Best Inside Jokes (Videos)
The awards ceremony is famous for its pre-recorded musical segments, known as cyphers, which this year (2011) was presented by DJ Premier and featured rappers Eminem, Busta Rhymes, Ludacris and B.o.B., as well as a rhyming Chris Brown.
Earlier this week, Oct. 17, Premier revealed there was one eager participant he was forced to reject when putting together the rap posse - because the "Baby" hit-maker wasn't expected to pen his own lyrics.
The producer said, "Justin Bieber even asked if he could do the cypher... But, then we heard, 'He wants Luda to write his rhyme.' I was like, 'Oh, no, no, no, no, no.' If you ain't (sic) writing your own rhyme, you can't do it."
However, Ludacris has now reached out to Premier to clear up the rumors, insisting he was never approached to help Bieber with his punchlines.
In a Twitter.com post, the rapper writes, "My Lil homie @justinbieber loves hip hop & at no point was I supposed to write his cypher flow. #getyafactsright"
And Premier has thanked Ludacris for setting the record straight.
He tweets, "Spoke 2 (sic) @Ludacris & he witnessed Justin Beiber (sic) write his rhymes & that he can flow... He said he wasn't s'posed (supposed) to write 4 tha (for the) Cypher... So shout to @Ludacris for givin' me the correct info."
The BET Hip-Hop Awards took place in Atlanta, Georgia on Oct. 1, 2011.
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite