Rapper Ludacris launches learning website
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: @Ludacris/Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: JD3/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Chiu/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Mitchell Zachs/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Cheryl Gerber/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Buda Mendes/STF/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Buzzfeed/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
Rapper Ludacris has teamed up with his young daughter to launch an educational music website for kids.
The "Area Codes" hit-maker, real name Chris Bridges, and his young daughter Karma have created the interactive site Karma's World to offer students a fun way to learn.
The site features kid-friendly songs about subjects such as manners and fractions, and also provides lesson plans in science, geography and maths for teachers.
The website's mission plan states, "Karma's World was an idea first introduced by Chris Bridges' third grade daughter, Karma. She wanted to create an exciting educational website that was interactive, full of good music and fantasy. Chris wanted to make Karma's dream come true, so he brought creative people together to make the website she envisioned.
"The result is Karma's World, which upholds the standards that Chris set. It is a site that encourages children like Karma to learn in an atmosphere of fun, offering academic lessons as well as ethical ones. It teaches the Golden Rule: how to treat others the way you would want to be treated."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite