Rapper Ludacris launches learning website
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: @Ludacris/Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: JD3/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Chiu/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Mitchell Zachs/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Cheryl Gerber/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Buda Mendes/STF/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Buzzfeed/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Rapper Ludacris has teamed up with his young daughter to launch an educational music website for kids.
The "Area Codes" hit-maker, real name Chris Bridges, and his young daughter Karma have created the interactive site Karma's World to offer students a fun way to learn.
The site features kid-friendly songs about subjects such as manners and fractions, and also provides lesson plans in science, geography and maths for teachers.
The website's mission plan states, "Karma's World was an idea first introduced by Chris Bridges' third grade daughter, Karma. She wanted to create an exciting educational website that was interactive, full of good music and fantasy. Chris wanted to make Karma's dream come true, so he brought creative people together to make the website she envisioned.
"The result is Karma's World, which upholds the standards that Chris set. It is a site that encourages children like Karma to learn in an atmosphere of fun, offering academic lessons as well as ethical ones. It teaches the Golden Rule: how to treat others the way you would want to be treated."
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lawrence's best red-carpet looks from over the years.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite