- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
By Kat Giantis
Macaulay Culkin has maintained a dignified silence in the wake of Michael Jackson's passing, but that hasn't stopped a British tabloid from pulling him into the rumor-crammed fray.
The London Sun is trying to sell that the erstwhile "Home Alone" star, 29, who became friends with the King of Pop in the early '90s, is the so-called "mystery dad" of his youngest son, 7-year-old Prince Michael II, better known as Blanket.
"Jackson and Culkin were best friends," a source tells the tab. "He was one of the few people Jackson really trusted and Mack never let him down. Really, Jackson idolized him -- that's why he asked Mack to donate sperm. Deep down, I think he always wished Mack was his son. Creating Blanket was the next best thing."
Try to keep your eyes from rolling out of your head, because the snitch, who fails to offer any insight into the enigma surrounding Blanket's maternal origins, isn't done.
"This isn't just chitter-chatter," adds the mole. "Even Culkin suspects he's Blanket's father."
That appears to be news to Macaulay, whose rep responded to our request for comment by saying the entire matter is "too preposterous for us to even acknowledge."
Culkin testified on Jackson's behalf in his 2005 molestation trial, denouncing the allegations against him as "absolutely ridiculous" and describing his numerous stays at Neverland Ranch as completely innocent.
"We would play video games, fill up water balloons and just have good old fun," he said. "We were kids having a good time."
Speaking of kids, the rumor mill continues to churn over Jackson's two older kids, Prince Michael, 12, and Paris, 11, with both his dermatologist, Arnold Klein, and onetime child star Mark "Oliver!" Lester dropping hints about a possible DNA connection.
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite