Maddie Spears Aldridge, 4, Dresses Up as Aunt Britney for Celebrity Day at School
- Photo: @jl777/Instagram1 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: @jamielynnspears/Twitter3 of 17
- Photo: Breeden, Symons/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 17
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: GERALLT/Bauer-Griffin6 of 17
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Brian Finke/Glamour10 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: jamielynnspears/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: Mary Altaffer/ AP/ St.Clair / Macca/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Winslow/Graeme/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- 12 Years a Slave Screenwriter "Regrets" Not Thanking Director Amid FeudMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:17:00 PM
- Quentin Tarantino vs. Gawker: Blog Seeks Dismissal, Says 'Hateful Eight' Link Was MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After Standin
Britney Spears is an inspiration to her adorable niece!
Former Nickelodeon star Jamie Lynn Spears, 21, shared a photo of her 4-year-old daughter, Maddie, via Instagram on Oct. 2. In the sweet shot, the tot re-created her aunt's famous Catholic schoolgirl look from the 1998 music video "... Baby One More Time" to celebrate Celebrity Day during her school's Homecoming Week, Jamie Lynn explained.
Britney's look was, of course, much more risque. At 16 years old, her midriff-baring ensemble drew heavy criticism -- not that she minded. "It was such a wonderful experience," she told MTV News in 2000 of the song and video that launched her into superstardom.
Director Nigel Dick, 59, opened up about the music video shoot during a 2009 interview with MTV News. "My idea originally was just jeans and T-shirts, and we were at the wardrobe fitting and Britney holds up the jeans and T-shirts and says, 'Wouldn't I wear a schoolgirl outfit?' Every piece of wardrobe in the video came from Kmart, and I was told at the time not one piece of clothing in the video cost more than $17. On that level, it's real. That probably, in retrospect, is a part of its charm."
In a March 2012 interview with Glamour, Jamie Lynn opened up about her relationship with her big sister, 30. "[Our bond as mothers], it's such a big thing, you know? Especially 'cause there's an age gap there: She's 10 years older," the "Zoey 101" star said. "I think if I were just a normal 20-year-old, I wouldn't be able to relate as much to her."
Jamie Lynn and the father of Maddie, Casey Aldridge, ended their engagement in March 2009. They continued to date on and off until November 2010. Now engaged to Jason Trawick, Britney has two children with her ex-husband Kevin Federline, 34: Sean Preston, 7, and Jayden James, 6.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite