Madonna fanatic busted outside star's New York home
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE2 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Riccardo Gangale/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day WeekendMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Nude Photos of Jennifer Lawrence, More Celebs Leaked After Massive Phone HackMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole Returns Deliver 'X Factor UK' Ratings BumpMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Releases New Statement, Celebs Tweet SupportMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Taylor Swift Joining NBC's 'The Voice' as Guest Mentor (Report)MSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:12:00 PM
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day Weekend
An overzealous Madonna fan has been arrested outside her New York home for the second time in four days after he was found carrying two pocket knives as he professed his love for the superstar.
Robert Linhart, a retired firefighter, was taken into custody on Tuesday after the singer's security guards spotted him loitering outside the Manhattan property.
His SUV was parked nearby, propping up large posters declaring his feelings for Madonna.
One sign read, "Madonna, I need you," while on another, he wrote: "Tell me yes or no. If it's yes, my dream will come true. If it's no, I will go. XXX."
RELATED VIDEO: Madonna and Momsen's photo shoot
Cops were called to investigate and the 59-year-old was arrested after he was found carrying two pocket knives.
He was subsequently charged with criminal weapons possession, as well as disorderly conduct, making graffiti, possessing a graffiti instrument and resisting arrest.
But it wasn't the first time Linhart had been busted near the Material Girl's house. He was also cited for a string of offenses on Saturday, according to the New York Post.
The newspaper claims he was busted on charges of obstructing governmental administration, disorderly conduct, criminal mischief and resisting arrest over the weekend incident.
RELATED: Madonna on 'Glee'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite