Madonna fanatic busted outside star's New York home
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE2 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Riccardo Gangale/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
An overzealous Madonna fan has been arrested outside her New York home for the second time in four days after he was found carrying two pocket knives as he professed his love for the superstar.
Robert Linhart, a retired firefighter, was taken into custody on Tuesday after the singer's security guards spotted him loitering outside the Manhattan property.
His SUV was parked nearby, propping up large posters declaring his feelings for Madonna.
One sign read, "Madonna, I need you," while on another, he wrote: "Tell me yes or no. If it's yes, my dream will come true. If it's no, I will go. XXX."
RELATED VIDEO: Madonna and Momsen's photo shoot
Cops were called to investigate and the 59-year-old was arrested after he was found carrying two pocket knives.
He was subsequently charged with criminal weapons possession, as well as disorderly conduct, making graffiti, possessing a graffiti instrument and resisting arrest.
But it wasn't the first time Linhart had been busted near the Material Girl's house. He was also cited for a string of offenses on Saturday, according to the New York Post.
The newspaper claims he was busted on charges of obstructing governmental administration, disorderly conduct, criminal mischief and resisting arrest over the weekend incident.
RELATED: Madonna on 'Glee'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite