Madonna Flashes Butt in Concert
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: GG//Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Cliff Welch / Icon SMI/Retna Digital7 of 15
- Photo: Charlie Riedel/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: David J. Phillip/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com12 of 15
- Photo: Kienitz / GoodTimes/Retna Ltd.13 of 15
- Photo: Tilak Desai/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
She's not sorry, indeed!
In Rome on Tuesday, during the latest stop on her MDNA tour, Madonna gave concertgoers a glimpse of something special -- nearly mooning the audience in barely-there skivvies.
Days after exposing her nipple to fans in Istanbul -- outraging some -- during her song "Human Nature," the 53-year-old pop legend and mother of four pulled a similar stunt during the same number in Italy.
Clad in a sexy lace bra and trousers, with her blond locks swept up in a dramatic retro 'do, the Grammy winner yanked down her black pants, revealing her posterior in a lacy, G-string bottom. (Appropriately enough, the 1995 song "Human Nature" is all about Madonna's unapologetic stance for her explicit, edgy "Erotica" album and "Sex" book of the early '90s.)
The icon was criticized in some corners for showing her breast in Istanbul last week during the striptease routine. "What works for a 22-year-old woman or a man is not appropriate, very often, for a 53-year-old," Donny Deutsch complained on "Today" recently. Dr. Nancy Snyderman also complained. "Not special," she said. "Not a special breast, not worth doing."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite