Madonna Flaunts Sweaty Cleavage, Drinks a Martini in New Instagram Pictures
- Photo: Madonna/Instagram1 of 17
- Photo: Picture Perfect / Rex USA/Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: JustJared/.3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: GADE/GSI5 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin7 of 17
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: PX1/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: PX1/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- CW to Honor Dogs With Glitzy Awards ShowMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:35:00 PM
- 'Southland' Slapped With $5 Million Lawsuit Over Autopsy Photo in Opening MontageMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Why ISIS Makes 'Al-Qaeda Look Like the Boy Scouts'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:12:00 PM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- CW to Honor Dogs With Glitzy Awards Show
Madonna may be late to the party, but she certainly knows how to make an entrance! The Material Girl officially joined Instagram on Sunday, Feb. 10, and proceeded to share two racy images with fans.
In one picture, the 54-year-old stares seductively into the camera while sipping a martini. "Cheers motherf-ckers!" Madonna, who sports blunt blonde bangs and a lacy black bra, wrote in the caption. "I'm on Instagram."
A second photo focuses on the "Like a Virgin" singer's cleavage after an intense workout. "Addicted to sweat!" Madonna explained.
The famously in-shape singer will soon open her first Hard Candy Fitness center in Rome, Italy. In conjunction with New Evolution Ventures, the three-story, 13,000-square-foot facility will feature studios for yoga and group fitness classes. Instructors will teach the brand's exclusive Addicted to Sweat programs, which are also available on DVD.
"Addicted to Sweat is inspired by my workout regiment that I do consistently to take care of my mind and body," Madonna says. "My trainer Nicole and I have created this program that has helped give me the body I have today."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite