Madonna Flaunts Sweaty Cleavage, Drinks a Martini in New Instagram Pictures
- Photo: Madonna/Instagram1 of 17
- Photo: Picture Perfect / Rex USA/Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: JustJared/.3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: GADE/GSI5 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin7 of 17
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: PX1/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: PX1/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?
Madonna may be late to the party, but she certainly knows how to make an entrance! The Material Girl officially joined Instagram on Sunday, Feb. 10, and proceeded to share two racy images with fans.
In one picture, the 54-year-old stares seductively into the camera while sipping a martini. "Cheers motherf-ckers!" Madonna, who sports blunt blonde bangs and a lacy black bra, wrote in the caption. "I'm on Instagram."
A second photo focuses on the "Like a Virgin" singer's cleavage after an intense workout. "Addicted to sweat!" Madonna explained.
The famously in-shape singer will soon open her first Hard Candy Fitness center in Rome, Italy. In conjunction with New Evolution Ventures, the three-story, 13,000-square-foot facility will feature studios for yoga and group fitness classes. Instructors will teach the brand's exclusive Addicted to Sweat programs, which are also available on DVD.
"Addicted to Sweat is inspired by my workout regiment that I do consistently to take care of my mind and body," Madonna says. "My trainer Nicole and I have created this program that has helped give me the body I have today."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite