Madonna Flaunts Sweaty Cleavage, Drinks a Martini in New Instagram Pictures
- Photo: Madonna/Instagram1 of 17
- Photo: Picture Perfect / Rex USA/Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: JustJared/.3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: GADE/GSI5 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin7 of 17
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: PX1/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: PX1/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
Madonna may be late to the party, but she certainly knows how to make an entrance! The Material Girl officially joined Instagram on Sunday, Feb. 10, and proceeded to share two racy images with fans.
In one picture, the 54-year-old stares seductively into the camera while sipping a martini. "Cheers motherf-ckers!" Madonna, who sports blunt blonde bangs and a lacy black bra, wrote in the caption. "I'm on Instagram."
A second photo focuses on the "Like a Virgin" singer's cleavage after an intense workout. "Addicted to sweat!" Madonna explained.
The famously in-shape singer will soon open her first Hard Candy Fitness center in Rome, Italy. In conjunction with New Evolution Ventures, the three-story, 13,000-square-foot facility will feature studios for yoga and group fitness classes. Instructors will teach the brand's exclusive Addicted to Sweat programs, which are also available on DVD.
"Addicted to Sweat is inspired by my workout regiment that I do consistently to take care of my mind and body," Madonna says. "My trainer Nicole and I have created this program that has helped give me the body I have today."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite