Madonna Flaunts Sweaty Cleavage, Drinks a Martini in New Instagram Pictures
- Photo: Madonna/Instagram1 of 17
- Photo: Picture Perfect / Rex USA/Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: JustJared/.3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: GADE/GSI5 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin7 of 17
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: PX1/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: PX1/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Madonna may be late to the party, but she certainly knows how to make an entrance! The Material Girl officially joined Instagram on Sunday, Feb. 10, and proceeded to share two racy images with fans.
In one picture, the 54-year-old stares seductively into the camera while sipping a martini. "Cheers motherf-ckers!" Madonna, who sports blunt blonde bangs and a lacy black bra, wrote in the caption. "I'm on Instagram."
A second photo focuses on the "Like a Virgin" singer's cleavage after an intense workout. "Addicted to sweat!" Madonna explained.
The famously in-shape singer will soon open her first Hard Candy Fitness center in Rome, Italy. In conjunction with New Evolution Ventures, the three-story, 13,000-square-foot facility will feature studios for yoga and group fitness classes. Instructors will teach the brand's exclusive Addicted to Sweat programs, which are also available on DVD.
"Addicted to Sweat is inspired by my workout regiment that I do consistently to take care of my mind and body," Madonna says. "My trainer Nicole and I have created this program that has helped give me the body I have today."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite