Madonna Flaunts Sweaty Cleavage, Drinks a Martini in New Instagram Pictures
- Photo: Madonna/Instagram1 of 17
- Photo: Picture Perfect / Rex USA/Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: JustJared/.3 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: GADE/GSI5 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin7 of 17
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: PX1/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: PX1/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Original Marquis de Sade manuscript on displayMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 6:27:06 AM
- American performers get standing ovation in IranMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 6:06:53 AM
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentencedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:52:42 AM
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC ComicsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:43:40 AM
- Color lines are blurred in Fox comedy 'black-ish'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 5:28:06 AM
- Original Marquis de Sade manuscript on display
Madonna may be late to the party, but she certainly knows how to make an entrance! The Material Girl officially joined Instagram on Sunday, Feb. 10, and proceeded to share two racy images with fans.
In one picture, the 54-year-old stares seductively into the camera while sipping a martini. "Cheers motherf-ckers!" Madonna, who sports blunt blonde bangs and a lacy black bra, wrote in the caption. "I'm on Instagram."
A second photo focuses on the "Like a Virgin" singer's cleavage after an intense workout. "Addicted to sweat!" Madonna explained.
The famously in-shape singer will soon open her first Hard Candy Fitness center in Rome, Italy. In conjunction with New Evolution Ventures, the three-story, 13,000-square-foot facility will feature studios for yoga and group fitness classes. Instructors will teach the brand's exclusive Addicted to Sweat programs, which are also available on DVD.
"Addicted to Sweat is inspired by my workout regiment that I do consistently to take care of my mind and body," Madonna says. "My trainer Nicole and I have created this program that has helped give me the body I have today."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBreeding Hubby
From Crowd Ignite