Madonna Had Hydraulic Yoga Mat Installed at Indianapolis Hotel for Super Bowl
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Jerome Davis/LE/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Tilak Desai/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Jon Furniss/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Mike Marsland/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/abimages/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Sarah Palin Hosting Sportsman Channel Show 'Amazing America'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 9:47:30 AM
- New York Times Journalist Mocked on Twitter After Las Vegas Sun Scoops PaperMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 9:05:09 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Sarah Palin Hosting Sportsman Channel Show 'Amazing America'
It took hard, sweaty work for Madonna to pull off Sunday's awe-inspiring halftime show at the Super Bowl in Indianapolis.
The superstar, 53, stayed at the Marriott in Indianapolis for about a week before the massive, widely applauded performance of "Vogue," "Music," "Give Me All Your Luvin'" and "Like a Prayer," with assists from Nicki Minaj, M.I.A., Cee Lo Green and LMFAO.
According to a local source, Madonna had a hydraulic yoga mat -- with a platform that went up to the ceiling -- installed in her suite specifically for her stay there.
To stay toned, limber and calm for the show, the singer also had a yoga teacher with her for the week -- with the heat pumped up in the room for her yoga sessions.
But even Madonna indulged in some good ol' American comfort food as she got ready for the biggest sporting event of the year -- ordering 50 pizza pies from Papa John's daily for her crew.
Madonna's pizza of choice? A veggie pie with no cheese.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite