Madonna: I'd Rather "Be Hit by a Train" Than Marry
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Nir Pekin/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Splash/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Splash/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Felix Magno/GettyImages.com7 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
The chances of Madonna, 51, marrying 22-year-old beau Jesus Luz?
"I think I'd rather get run over by a train," she said on the Late Show With David Letterman Wednesday when asked her if she'd ever tie the knot again (see video, above).
She referred to her eight-year marriage to director Guy Ritchie as "the Bush years."
Sniped the singer, "It was a good time to be out of America."
When Letterman mentioned her ex-beau, New York Yankee Alex Rodriguez, Madonna rolled her eyes, but kept her sense of humor intact.
"Didn't you almost get arrested for bringing up A-Rod's name?" she cracked.
In June, Letterman famously came under fire for joking that the 14-year-old daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin got pregnant by the slugger.
He told Madonna that he didn't get "arrested," but almost got "fired."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite