Madonna launches model search with spoof film
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: WENN2 of 22
- Photo: MHAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 22
- Photo: DC5/ Dominic Chan/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 22
- Photo: Luigi Costantini/Invision/AP5 of 22
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 22
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 22
- Photo: Miguel Tovar/Invision/AP8 of 22
- Photo: LTA/WENN9 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 22
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN11 of 22
- Photo: PETER MORGAN/Invision/AP12 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: DANIEL MUZIO/Invision/AP15 of 22
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: PETER SMITH/StarTraks17 of 22
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin18 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP19 of 22
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital20 of 22
- Photo: DOUG PIZAC/Invision/AP21 of 22
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
Madonna and her daughter Lourdes trade insults in an online spoof video to launch the singer's search for the new face of her Material Girl clothing line.
RELATED: Watch the promo clip here
In the four-minute video, Madonna is seen squabbling with her daughter in a dressing room as an aide styles her hair.
As the pop star tells Lourdes her image of the perfect model for the line, her daughter, 15, adopts the guise of a sulky teenager, texting on her phone and eating a plate of fruit while partially ignoring her mom's chat.
Her attitude prompts Madonna to tell her, "You're not taking this seriously" and then dismiss her with the word "whatevs", provoking Lourdes into replying, "We don't say that anymore."
The exchange ends with Madonna accusing her daughter of being "looksist and ageist" before asking, "Have you done your homework?"
Auditions for the face of the Material Girl line, who Madonna insists must be a "woman-girl-female-child," will be held in New York, Miami, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles next month.
RELATED: Celebs rocking dresses with slits
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite