Madonna launches model search with spoof film
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: WENN2 of 22
- Photo: MHAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 22
- Photo: DC5/ Dominic Chan/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 22
- Photo: Luigi Costantini/Invision/AP5 of 22
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 22
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 22
- Photo: Miguel Tovar/Invision/AP8 of 22
- Photo: LTA/WENN9 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 22
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN11 of 22
- Photo: PETER MORGAN/Invision/AP12 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: DANIEL MUZIO/Invision/AP15 of 22
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: PETER SMITH/StarTraks17 of 22
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin18 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP19 of 22
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital20 of 22
- Photo: DOUG PIZAC/Invision/AP21 of 22
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Madonna and her daughter Lourdes trade insults in an online spoof video to launch the singer's search for the new face of her Material Girl clothing line.
RELATED: Watch the promo clip here
In the four-minute video, Madonna is seen squabbling with her daughter in a dressing room as an aide styles her hair.
As the pop star tells Lourdes her image of the perfect model for the line, her daughter, 15, adopts the guise of a sulky teenager, texting on her phone and eating a plate of fruit while partially ignoring her mom's chat.
Her attitude prompts Madonna to tell her, "You're not taking this seriously" and then dismiss her with the word "whatevs", provoking Lourdes into replying, "We don't say that anymore."
The exchange ends with Madonna accusing her daughter of being "looksist and ageist" before asking, "Have you done your homework?"
Auditions for the face of the Material Girl line, who Madonna insists must be a "woman-girl-female-child," will be held in New York, Miami, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles next month.
RELATED: Celebs rocking dresses with slits
Where Are They?
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite