- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: WENN2 of 22
- Photo: MHAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 22
- Photo: DC5/ Dominic Chan/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 22
- Photo: Luigi Costantini/AP5 of 22
- Photo: Joel Ryan/AP6 of 22
- Photo: Joel Ryan/AP7 of 22
- Photo: Miguel Tovar/AP8 of 22
- Photo: LTA/WENN9 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 22
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN11 of 22
- Photo: PETER MORGAN/AP12 of 22
- Photo: AP13 of 22
- Photo: AP14 of 22
- Photo: DANIEL MUZIO/AP15 of 22
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/AP16 of 22
- Photo: PETER SMITH/StarTraks17 of 22
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin18 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP19 of 22
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital20 of 22
- Photo: DOUG PIZAC/AP21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
Madonna and her daughter Lourdes trade insults in an online spoof video to launch the singer's search for the new face of her Material Girl clothing line.
RELATED: Watch the promo clip here
In the four-minute video, Madonna is seen squabbling with her daughter in a dressing room as an aide styles her hair.
As the pop star tells Lourdes her image of the perfect model for the line, her daughter, 15, adopts the guise of a sulky teenager, texting on her phone and eating a plate of fruit while partially ignoring her mom's chat.
Her attitude prompts Madonna to tell her, "You're not taking this seriously" and then dismiss her with the word "whatevs", provoking Lourdes into replying, "We don't say that anymore."
The exchange ends with Madonna accusing her daughter of being "looksist and ageist" before asking, "Have you done your homework?"
Auditions for the face of the Material Girl line, who Madonna insists must be a "woman-girl-female-child," will be held in New York, Miami, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles next month.
RELATED: Celebs rocking dresses with slits
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Chief BeefKaty Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Fashion BluesKourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Fights & FeudsGet the scoop on some of the most recent Hollywood feuds on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Svelte BodKhloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Last TripGet the scoop on Kim’s final pre-baby Parisian getaway on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite