- Photo: Tom Munro/Harper's Bazaar1 of 7
By Molly McGonigle
In her long career, there isn't much that the queen of pop hasn't done. And now that Madonna's directorial debut "W.E." has been released, Madonna is dishing on all the important things in life. See what she says to Harper's Bazaar about making a movie, what she's looking for in a man and how she keeps her kids grounded.
On her latest adventure:
"Making movies is really hard. It's the hardest thing I've ever done."
On what she's looking for in a man:
"I don't necessarily like to use the word lover because it sounds like they just come over and have sex with you. I aspire to more than that, and I need more than that. Someone to share my inner life with. That's extremely important. It's also important that my children admire and respect this partner that I would choose for myself."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite